2013(e)ko azaroaren 27(a), asteazkena

Exchange to Italy!

Last year I went to Italy with the school to do an exchange. It was fantastic! I would like to repeat it!
We went 25 students  for a week, we traveled in a bus and we slept in it, in Cannes. The exchange was with a high school from a little town called Lucca.
My italian girl was living in a faraway town. It was in a mountain, I feel like Heidi! jejeje It was great! It snowed every day and it was cold!
I didn't learn a lot of italian, but I spent a great time with my friends! We ate a lot of pasta!
Some months later 15 italian girls came to Donosti for a week and we went with them to Bilbo, to visit the city. We prepared a dinner for them the last day and we spend a fantastic night! They liked our potato omelette a lot!





iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina